How do I contact customer service?
- Email us email@example.com or call 0800 8560148 between 9am and 5.30pm GMT, Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays.
Can I order by phone?
- Yes. Please call the Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 between 9am and 5.30pm GMT, with your credit/debit card details ready.
How can I pay?
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or through PayPal.
Can I pay with an overseas card and have my order delivered to a UK address?
- If you’d like to pay with an overseas card you’ll need to check out with PayPal or contact our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Typically within two working days (when ordered before 3pm). Or sooner when you opt for next day delivery.
Can I track my order?
- Yes; simply click on the 'track your order' link in the confirmation email you received.
Can I change my order once it's confirmed?
- Once your order has been placed, unless you make a change within a short time frame of the order being made, we’ll be unable to amend any details, i.e. we won’t be able to add, remove or change shoes within your order. You can, however, cancel your order (if it has already been dispatched we’ll need you to return it). Please call our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or email them at email@example.com
Do I need to sign for my order?
- Yes; all orders need a signature on delivery. Please ensure you enter a delivery address where someone will be in to sign for your parcel.
What if the style or size I want is not available?
- All the shoes that we have available are on our website www.fitflop.co.uk and can be added to the shopping bag. If you’re unable to add a pair to your shopping bag after selecting the size then it means that this item is currently not in stock. If “notify me” appears then we’ll be getting more of these shoes in; just leave your email address to be notified when they’re back in stock.
Where can I buy FitFlop footwear near me?
- We have a list of authorised retailers in our RETAILER LOCATOR.
How much is delivery?
- We currently offer FREE standard delivery on all UK orders of £75 and over. Standard delivery is £3.95. Next day delivery £5.95.
How are items delivered?
- By Royal Mail, between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). They’ll need to be signed for. If nobody is available at the address specified, Royal Mail will try to have the parcel signed for by, and left with, a neighbour. A card will be left stating the location of your package.
Can I ship to an alternative address, including a work address?
- Yes; just add the appropriate details during the checkout process. Once the order has been shipped, we´re unable to change the address. Please make sure someone will be in to sign for your order.
Can my order be shipped abroad?
- We currently only deliver to mainland UK, the Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, IV40/54 and the Channel Islands. To locate a stockist near you, click on Find a Retailer.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Is it free to return my shoes?
- Yes. You’ll get a pre-paid returns label with every order.
How long do I have to return my shoes?
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receipt. Returned items must be unworn (other than trying them on), in the original condition you received from us, and accompanied by our invoice.
Can I cancel my order?
Please call the Customer Service team on 0800 8560148. We’ll do all we can to stop your order being dispatched but if we don’t catch it in time, we’ll need you to return it. We’ll issue a full refund once the order has been received by us in its original condition. If we don’t get the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
- Please call the Customer Service team on 0800 8560148. We’ll do all we can to stop your order being dispatched but if we don’t catch it in time, we’ll need you to return it. We’ll issue a full refund once the order has been received by us in its original condition. If we don’t get the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
- How will I be refunded?
- An email will be sent to confirm your refund is in process. Please allow up to 14 days. If your order is cancelled, then up to 30 days.
- How can I ensure that my FitFlop shoes are authentic and not counterfeit?
- If you’re in doubt that you’ve been sold the genuine article, then please get in touch and we can verify whether or not you have bought your shoes from an authorised retailer. For more information please see our Counterfeit Information or contact our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a problem with my FitFlop footwear. What should I do?
- If you bought your shoes fromFITFLOP.CO.UK, please read our returns policy. If not, please return them to the store you bought them from. Each retailer has a slightly different policy, so check with them first. If the shoes are in a re-sellable condition, most retailers will be happy to do an exchange or refund.
- I’ve bought a genuine pair of FitFlop shoes from a store, but there’s a problem with the shoes and the store is unwilling to exchange them. Can you help?
- Please call our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or email them at email@example.com
CARING FOR YOUR SHOES
Do you offer a repair service?
- We do not offer resoling or repair services for any of our shoes. This is because our footwear design means that the midsole and outsole are very strongly bonded together, and so it’s not possible to repair or replace them without damaging the footwear. Please contact our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further help.
What is the best method to clean and protect my FitFlop shoes?
- The uppers on our footwear can be cleaned and protected with any product* that is designed for use on the upper material (e.g. a product designed for leather may not be suitable for suede/nubuck). Please follow the product’s directions carefully. For the best results we advise that spillages and stains are treated as quickly as possible. For any specific questions on caring for your FitFlop shoes please call our Customer Service team on 0800 8560148 or email them at email@example.com
- *Please note that the use of a cleaner/water repellent/protector may change the colour of the leather, suede, nubuck or other materials and we recommend that you test a small inconspicuous area before applying product to the whole shoe. In addition, we can make no guarantee that use of such a product will restore your shoes to their original condition or won’t alter them in some way. For example, some materials, such as suede, nubuck and canvas, are particularly tricky to clean – so ultimately, the only way to ensure they stay pristine is to prevent them from getting dirty or wet.
TECHNOLOGY & FOOT HEALTH
What´s unique about FitFlop footwear?
- We believe that when your feet feel great, you can make anything happen. That´s why every sandal, sneaker, slide, shoe, clog, slipper and boot we make is engineered with our unique biomechanically engineered triple-density technology.
- Biomimetix™ - a slimmer, biomechanically optimised midsole which also draws on our triple-density philosophy to deliver incredible comfort in our new semi-formal footwear collection - FitFlop FF2™.
- Read more about the science at the heart of our footwear.
Can I jog/work out/cycle in FitFlop footwear?
- We recommend our footwear for daily walking/strolling/non-sport use. If you want to go for a run, for example, almost everybody at FitFlop HQ seems to like athletic trainers, followed by a cool down in their favorite FitFlop sandal. In short, these shoes were made for walking.
Can I wear FitFlop footwear during pregnancy?
- As with any medically sensitive condition, we recommend that any prospective FitFlop wearer consult a medical practitioner before wearing their FitFlop shoes.
Can I wear orthotics in FitFlop footwear?
- We believe FitFlop footwear is best worn as nature intended (socks or bare feet), however, we suggest you bring it to the attention of your podiatrist and follow their advice. Please remember that any additional feature may alter the way that your shoes behave and feel.
Could wearing FitFlop shoes aggravate a health problem? What should I do if they cause discomfort?
- If you have any health concerns which you suspect may be aggravated by wearing FitFlop shoes, and/or experience any discomfort as a result of wearing them, then we advise you to consult a medical practitioner before starting or continuing to wear your shoes.